As previously announced, we are seeking a new logo design for Estonian Cultural Foundation in Australia (ECFA). A prize of $500 is being offered for the winning design. Following your initial feedback, we wish to provide additional guidance on the design criteria. This includes the following:
- Colour palette: Estonian flag colours
- Copyright: Belongs to ECFA
- Design variations: No limit
- Limit on entries: None – individuals or organisations may wish to submit multiple variations
- Uses: Anywhere ECFA wants – eg, letterhead, documents, badges, T-shirts, caps, etc)
- Form of submission: Digital – *pdf of *jpeg (high resolution)
The closing date has now been amended to July 30, 2020. The Board of ECFA reserves the right to judge the winner of the competition. Its decision will be final.
The logo must reflect our modus-operandi – a funding body, supporting activities across Australia that foster Estonian culture and heritage in Australia. Please go to our website www.erclimited.com.au to get a further appreciation of what we do.
Send your design ideas in to: firstname.lastname@example.org