Expressions of interest are now being sought from individuals and organisations who wish to apply for funding of projects which satisfy the objectives of the Foundation.
The ECFA supports Estonian cultural activities nationwide. In previous years, the ECFA has supported organisations including :
- ‘Sõrve’ Estonian Children’s Summer Camp
- Hans Ots Award for subsidising costs of attending Sõrve for children living outside Sydney
- Estonian Archives in Australia
- Brisbane Playground Group
- ‘Kooskõlas’ Mixed Choir
- ‘Eesti Päevad’ Estonian Festivals
- AESL book and DVD “Estonians in Australia 100 years”
- Virmalised’ – Sydney Estonian Folk Dancers
What is the Estonian Cultural Foundation?
For more information on the Estonian Cultural Foundation in Australia, the selection criteria and to download the applications forms please visit the ECFA (Estonian Cultural Foundation in Australia) website: